If you have a suggestion for a new god, start a new topic on Edmodo so we can discuss it.
Lawful Good – An ordered society protects us from evil.
- Moradin – Moradin is the god of creation and patron of artisans.
- Bahamut – Bahamut is the god of justice and honor.
Good – Protecting the weak from those who would dominate or kill them is just the right thing to do.
- Avandra – Avandra is the goddess of change and luck.
- Pelor – Pelor is the god of the sun and keeper of time.
Unaligned – Just let me go about my business.
- Corellon – Corellon is the god of beauty, the arts, and arcane magic.
- Erathis – Erathis is the goddess of civilization.
- Ioun – Ioun is the goddess of knowledge, skill, and prophecy.
- Kord – Kord is the storm god and the lord of battle.
- Melora – Melora is the goddess of the wilderness and the sea.
- The Raven Queen – The Raven Queen is the spinner of fate and the goddess of death.
- Sehanine – Sehanine is the goddess of the moon and love and the patron of trickery.
NOTE: I am not allowing any evil or chaotic evil characters to play in Epitomes.
Evil – It is my right to claim what others possess.
- Asmodeus – Asmodeus is the god of tyranny and domination.
- Bane – Bane is the god of war and conquest.
- Tiamat – Tiamat is the goddess of wealth, greed, and envy.
- Torog – Torog is the god of the Underdark and patron of jailers and torturers.
- Vecna – Vecna is the god of undead, necromancy, and secrets.
- Zehir – Zehir is the god of darkness, poison, and assassins.
Chaotic Evil – I don’t care what I have to do to get what I want.